Maximum digging depth: 500mm, weight 14.4 kg
GeoRipper® GR20 Two-Stroke includes a Makita® EK6101 – 2-stroke engine 61 cc, 3.2 kW (4.2 hp), GR 20 GeoRipper® digging bar, two self-sharpening digging chains (38mm wide), 18 mm combination spanner, spare nose bearing and fitting screws, replacement drive belt and original user manual. The GeoRipper® GR20 is a commercial portable mini trencher for all trenching applications such as fibre optic, low voltage cables, drainage, irrigation, fencing, root pruning and many more.
What are the benefits of this model?
- Rapid start pull force required to start the machine is drastically reduced with spring-assisted recoil starter.
- Touch and Stop Switch.
- Fuel primer for easy starting.
- High quality driving belt does not require tensioning once the proper tension is adjusted.
- Enhanced Air Filtration.
- Developed in compliance with all known exhaust emission regulations.
- Lightweight; 1.2kg (2.6lbs) lighter than previous model.
This is the most popular model for everyday trenching. Chose this model if you need a lightweight yet powerful mini trencher with professional performances. Not suitable with the wider 50mm chains.