Maximum digging depth: 500mm, weight 18.3 kg
GeoRipper® GR20 4-Stroke includes a Makita® EK7650H MM4 four-stroke engine 76 cc, 2.9 kW (4 hp), GR 20 GeoRipper® digging bar, two self-sharpening digging chains (38mm wide), 18 mm combination spanner, spare nose bearing and fitting screws, replacement drive belt and original user manual. The GeoRipper® GR20 4-Stroke is a commercial portable mini trencher for all trenching applications such as fibre optic, low voltage cables, drainage, irrigation, fencing, root pruning and many more.
What are the benefits of the four-stroke version?
- Environmentally friendly and cost saving 76cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs
- No fuel / oil mixing required: reduce the risk of engine failure due to improper mix.
- Low vibration, low noise level and smoother idle.
- Easy start system – with primer.
- Automatic decompression valve.
Chose this model for quieter operations like in urban environment, for easy start, and if you don’t want to mix the fuel / oil. Compatible with the 50mm wide chains.